11 October 2021
Even in ancient times, sages drew attention to the fact that female and male psychology are different. Of course, one cannot single out a person with a truly masculine style of behavior or with a truly feminine one. However, it is possible to single out certain features characteristic of more often representatives of a certain gender.
Here are the top 10 differences between male and female psychology:
1. The thinking processes of men and women are different from each other. Men usually think big, having a good orientation in space. The man's thought is built more accurately and is subject to the general laws of logical thinking. A woman, on the other hand, often thinks completely irrationally from the point of view of logic, relying more on her own feelings and intuition. And if at the root of a man's thinking is the word "rationality", then in a woman the word "emotionality" is found in this place. It is because of this difference between men and women that misunderstandings arise. However, it is often this difference that makes female thinking more beneficial and useful than male thinking, when it is necessary to think over not only the situation itself, but also everything that directly or indirectly concerns it.
2. The priorities for men and women are different. If a man's career and success are in the first place, then for a woman the creation and preservation of a strong family, the birth of healthy children are paramount. It is because of this difference that misunderstandings often arise, after which women accuse men of callousness, and men call women knots. And all due to the fact that a man is almost always immersed in thoughts about work, as well as concerns and joys concerning her. And the woman thinks more about ensuring that everyone in the family is well fed, healthy, that there is order and comfort in the house, so that she can visit her parents.
3. A man and a woman are looking for different things for themselves in communication with colleagues and friends. A woman pays more attention to having support in her team or a company of friends, to establish mutual understanding. A man, on the subconscious level, is more focused on being the first and the best. This style of behavior also affects preferences. Usually men do not like to watch programs and films based on the analysis of feelings and relationships. It is much more interesting to watch a football match, boxing or an adventure movie. A woman, on the other hand, will watch a melodrama or a show with great pleasure, carefully observing the construction of relations between people.
4. The dependence on the opinions of others among representatives of different sexes differs from each other. Men are not so dependent on their environment. That is why they are more often capable of decisive actions. A woman, on the other hand, is more inclined to evaluate her actions, to replay in her head all possible scenarios and her behavior in case of different outcomes of the case, to anticipate the reaction of the people around her.
5. Sexual activity differs between men and women. This is directly related to hormonal processes in organisms and what social role from ancient times is intended to play a man and a woman. The nature assigned the man the role of the successor of the family. Therefore, it is very important for him to quickly "flare up" for sexual intercourse. A woman, on the other hand, is aimed at bearing and having children, therefore, she is looking for a partner more carefully, and more slowly “lights up” with a desire for intimacy.
6. Women prefer communication, men like to be "in themselves" more. Even solving problems usually proceeds in the same way: a woman seeks help, advice and support from friends and relatives. A man closes in on himself, digests everything in silence.
7. In an emergency, the psyche of a man is more capable of responding quickly and taking action. Women, on the other hand, usually "slow down", begin to focus their attention on unimportant little things, or are completely lost.
8. For a man, it is important to achieve a goal quickly. A woman is not so impulsive, she knows how to wait. At the same time, the man prefers to go to the goal in the intended way. The slightest deviations can take a man out of his working rut. A woman, on the other hand, knows how to smoothly adapt to the situation by scrolling different scenarios in advance.
9. Temperaments differ between men and women. Men are more characterized by an impulsive type of temperament - choleric. Women, on the other hand, are more likely to belong to the melancholic and sanguine type of temperament. This type of phlegmatic is usually equally characteristic of both men and women.
10. Women are more emotionally open than men. It is the ability to express their emotions that distinguishes women from low-emotional men. It is difficult for a woman to restrain emotions. Often this behavior is due to hormonal processes in the female body on different days of the menstrual cycle. Men do not have such a regular "walking" of hormones, therefore their behavior and emotional state are more stable.
So, as mentioned above, men are different from women. However, there are no clear boundaries of distinction. Many of the above masculine traits are also characteristic of certain female representatives. And vice versa: some men often have some features of the female psyche.
You can read more amazing articles here: Women Triangle